Online discounts are a powerful incentive to get people to buy; if you know the right ways to put them together.
Over the years, our marketing team at Rainmaker has experimented with numerous discount options. Some have been successful and others not so much.
And if you think “discounts” mean you have to cut your price, well think again. There are numerous ways to offer financial incentives to your online audience without having to cut into your profit margin.
In this episode, Sean Jackson and Jessica Frick review a number of discounting strategies you can use to increase online sales, including:
- The two most important elements of any discount offer
- Ways to offer a discount, without lowering your pricing
- How to use discounts that have no financial component
- And the reasons why you should use discounting sparingly
Listen to Members Only below ...
The Show Notes
- Connect with Sean Jackson on LinkedIn
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Connect with Jessica Frick on LinkedIn
- Follow Jessica on Twitter