Setting up Google Analytics for your membership site can be tricky … unless you know the right way to start.
Data analysis is at the core of all online marketing. But how do you get the right data, and more importantly, how do you make sense of it all?
And to go one step further, membership sites can be a little tricky, especially if you are using Google Analytics to measure your site’s performance.
On today’s show we have the queen of data analysis for Rainmaker Digital as our guest to help you set up Google Analytics for your membership site.
In this 27-minute episode, Jessica Frick, Sean Jackson, and Loryn Thompson discuss the best way to setup Google Analytics, including:
- The most important steps you need to do first
- How to track actions that generate financial results
- What data you should be looking for
- And why all data analysis is really a trend analysis
Listen to Members Only below ...
The Show Notes
- Connect with Loryn Thompson on LinkedIn
- Follow Loryn Thompson on Twitter
- Connect with Sean Jackson on LinkedIn
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Connect with Jessica Frick on LinkedIn
- Follow Jessica on Twitter
Rachel Helberg says
THANK YOU!!! This was sooo helpful! I have been struggling with google analytics for a year now. I got to the point of just not even looking at it (too depressing when you see the info but do not know how to interpret or use it.). this podcast was of great help!