There’s a new article every day claiming that this or that tool “doesn’t work” to market your product. Sometimes it’s a fair statement … and sometimes it isn’t.
In this ranty little episode, I talk about how to use Facebook (or any other tool or platform) in a smarter way, and how different communication tools work together to attract an audience and get your message across.
In this 12-minute episode, I talk about:
- Is Facebook useless for marketing? (The answer: Yes … sometimes)
- Where Facebook excels (right now)
- The magical marketing tool — and how to use it properly
- How to know when the tool is the problem … and when it’s just you
Listen to Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer below ...
The Show Notes
- My podcast on How Not to Be a Dirty, Rotten Spammer
- Our Email Marketing ebook (free when you sign up for our content marketing library)
- My Copyblogger post on Is It Time for Content Marketers to Abandon Facebook?
- My podcast on How Not to Get Sucker-Punched by Internet ‘Facts’
- An explanation of “waily waily” if you don’t know the expression (Ach, crivens!)