Content strategist Sonia Thompson talks with me today about business clarity and the power (and pitfalls) of limitless opportunities.
Whether I’m podcasting, tweeting, or writing a post for Copyblogger, I talk a lot about the combination of values and tactics. Financial success won’t make you feel amazing until you can create it while living on your own terms.
In this 21-minute episode, the two Sonias talk about:
- The quality you absolutely must have if you want a successful business
- Some of the many ways content works to strengthen a business
- The first thing to do when you’re feeling “stuck” (with work, business, or life)
- Why business opens limitless potential — and what the dangerous side of that can be
- A new (free) resource SoniaT has for entrepreneurs
Listen to Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer below ...
Getting to Freedom and Business Clarity: A Conversation with Sonia ThompsonSonia Simone
The Show Notes
- Sonia Thompson’s TRY Business School
- The Entrepreneur Survival Summit (free)
- You can meet both Sonias in person at the Digital Commerce Summit in October!
Sonia Thompson says
Sonia – thank you so much for having me on the show! It was so much fun – and I look forward to seeing you live in October! 🙂
Sonia Simone says
Thanks for swinging by! 🙂