One of the best ways to build business relationships is to be helpful even when there’s no direct benefit. The same is true for your relationship with reporters.
In this nine-minute episode we discuss:
- Why helping reporters find other sources can help you out
- When to send ideas that don’t include your business
- The importance of making online comments.
Listen to PR is Dead below ...
How to ‘Get by Giving’Doyle Albee
The Show Notes
- More information on McDonald’s response to the San Ysidro incident
- Follow me on Twitter
- Questions, comments or smart remarks? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply