Yes, it takes a lot of work to start a remarkable podcast. To create a podcast that builds an audience for you and your business, you need to determine your audience, choose a podcast format, create captivating artwork, and pre-record a month’s worth of episodes. And you need to do all of this before you even launch. Then the real work begins.
In this episode, Jerod and Jonny discuss the next steps of the Showrunner 15-part plan. After launch, you need to focus your efforts and resources on not only continuing to put out great content, but you also need to focus on promoting your show within iTunes.
Let’s jump straight into a solid plan for staying focused, and maximize the returns you see from iTunes.
In this episode we discuss:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Launching a Remarkable Podcast (coming soon)
- How to submit your podcast to iTunes (and how long it takes for approval)
- Why reviews and subscriptions are vital to your podcast’s success
- Stealing iPhones to grow your show
Today’s Podcast Recommendation:
- The HotPod newsletter
- Tim Ferris Show: Chris Sacca on Shark Tank, Building Your Business, and Startup Mistakes
The Show Notes:
- Showrunner.FM, sign up for the email list, learn the four essential elements of a remarkable podcast
- Jerod on Twitter
- Jon on Twitter
Listen, learn, enjoy …
Listen to The Showrunner below ...
Leave a Reply