This episode begins a short two-part series about getting your initial design ready to go. We start this week with three macro questions that will help you determine the right kind of design to move forward with.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- A reminder of why knowing what content you’re going to create first is so important
- Why you need to outline the essential elements your website’s design will need to have
- How to decide if you should go with a free theme or a premium theme
- If you do choose a premium theme, whether you should hire a custom developer or choose a child theme for an existing theme framework
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...
 3Q for Choosing the Right Kind of Design for Your WordPress SiteJerod Morris
Other links of note:
- Try StudioPress Sites
- Sites Weekly Newsletter
- Subscribe to Sites on Apple Podcasts
- Contact Jerod: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freddy G. Cabrera says
Choosing the right design for your blog site is so important. This is a topic I also talk a lot about to my audience. I always say this; your blog’s design can make or break your entire blogging business. It’s true.
You have to choose the right theme and customize it in a way that it will help you accomplish your blogging goals. Every single detail matters. From the way your logo looks to the colors you use. Everything really matters!
Thank you for sharing your tips on this topic, Jerod!
Best regards! 😀