Once you have chosen your WordPress theme, there are some immediate items that need to be placed atop of your to-do list. Two of them have to do with the emotions your site will evoke, and the other has to do with how users will interact with your site.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- A quick reminder about why you need to be considering these questions in order
- Why your choice of brand colors and the color scheme for your site is worth being extra intentional about
- How fonts complement colors by helping you evoke the right kind of emotions in your website visitors
- What to think about when you start planning how you’ll organize your homepage content and navigation bar
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Color Theory for Designers, Part 1: The Meaning of Color — Smashing Magazine
- Why Fonts Matter, and how they impact your mood — It’s Nice That