As you start building your audience, you may find yourself wondering how you can increase connection and give people more reason to interact with you and your ideas. One great way is to establish a community around your content. But don’t just jump into it head first. Consider these questions to make sure you start a community in a smart and sustainable way.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- The importance of understanding how serious you are about building a community … or if it just sounds good
- Why defining the purpose for your community — for members and for yourself — is essential to getting it right long-term
- Why you should not leave the values, norms, and rules of your community to chance
- The hidden potential for your early adopters and most loyal fans to become your community helpers and ambassadors
- A discussion of the pros and cons of four different types of communities
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...