This week, Jerod Morris walks you through the next step after defining your ideal audience: putting together your initial content marketing strategy, which help propel you and your content forward in the direction of specific goals.
Here is a quick rundown of the questions Jerod walks you through in this episode:
- Why is it so important to figure out your content marketing strategy?
- What does your ideal audience member need to know in order to do business with you?
- How can you position your content to be different than what people are already seeing?
- What will allow your content to engage people in a deeper way that will make you and your site indispensable?
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...
 3Q for Defining Your Content Marketing StrategyJerod Morris
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Authority Pro Theme by StudioPress
- The Simple 3-Step Process for Creating a Winning Content Marketing Strategy — by Brian Clark
- Downloadable empathy map
Other links of note:
- Try StudioPress Sites
- Sites Weekly Newsletter
- Subscribe to Sites on Apple Podcasts
- Contact Jerod: email@example.com
Freddy G. Cabrera says
Loved this episode!
I didn’t realize the importance of putting together a content marketing strategy when I first started my journey online with blogging and internet marketing.
Crafting your own content marketing strategy and learning to become a smart content marketer, are essential keys to your success.
One valuable tip I have learned is to tap into your reader’s emotion. As you mentioned in this episode. This is a great way to make your audience engage.
Thank you so much for sharing these helpful tips!
Best regards! 😀