Content is the lifeblood of your audience building. No one is going to flock to your website just because you launch it. You have to give them reasons to come, compel them to stay, and earn their loyalty. The only way to do that is through content, which is why investing time now to make smart choices about what content you’re going to create is time well spent.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- Why it’s essential to invest time now creating a smart content gameplan
- Why this step is necessary before you choose your design
- How to go about whittling down the list of possible content options to the ones that are legitimate options for you (at least right now)
- Why you need to figure out where your audience consumes content naturally, and make sure you are there to attract some attention
- What you can do to find content gaps that you are uniquely qualified to fill
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...
 3Q for Deciding What Types of Content You’re Going to CreateJerod Morris
Other links of note:
- Try StudioPress Sites
- Sites Weekly Newsletter
- Subscribe to Sites on Apple Podcasts
- Contact Jerod: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply