As we continue our series on SEO, we’re diving into local SEO this week. And we have a special guest to help out with this week’s lesson — and it’s a voice you know well: Sean Jackson. He provides insight on what NAP means, how to harness the power of reviews, and why images make such a big difference for local SEO.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- Who needs to pay attention to local SEO
- What NAP is and why consistency is so important
- The difference that reviews make, and strategies for how to get more of them
- The power of encouraging an open feedback loop
- How to harness the power of images for local SEO success
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...
 3Q for Local SEO Done RightJerod Morris
Other links of note:
- Try StudioPress Sites
- Sites Weekly Newsletter
- Subscribe to Sites on Apple Podcasts
- Contact Jerod: email@example.com
Leave a Reply