Last week, we discussed three key components for adding opt-in incentives to your website. But an opt-in form is only going to be as effective as the incentive you are promising. This week, let’s discuss three questions you should be asking yourself to make sure your opt-in incentive is irresistible to your audience.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- A recap of last week’s three questions
- Why a boring opt-in incentive that doesn’t address an audience problem is doomed to fail
- The importance of addressing problems that are glaring and common with your general opt-in incentive
- Why you need to be honest with yourself, and your audience, about what you can commit to doing remarkably well
- Why describing your opt-incentive in terms of benefits, not just features, is essential
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Quick Copy Tip: Boost the Relevance of Your Content with Benefits and Features — by Sonia Simone
- How to Locate and Define Benefits that Turn Prospects into Buyers — by Kelton Reid