Building an email list remains the preeminent way to build an audience asset that you own and can access whenever and however you choose. Which is why the choice you make for an email marketing service provider is an important one. In this lesson, Jerod Morris provides three questions that will help guide you toward making the correct choice.
Here is a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this episode:
- A brief list of the “obvious” considerations you’ll need to make when choosing an email marketing provider.
- Why it’s essential that you start with an understanding of what kind of emails you’ll be sending and, thus, what features you need.
- How your choice of organizing contacts by tag or by list will impact your options (and cost).
- The benefit of taking an “official visit” with your finalists before making your ultimate choice.
Listen to Site Success: Tips for Building Better WordPress Websites below ...
 3Q for Picking the Right Email Marketing ServiceJerod Morris
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
Other links of note:
- Try StudioPress Sites
- Sites Weekly Newsletter
- Subscribe to Sites on Apple Podcasts
- Contact Jerod: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freddy G. Cabrera says
You hit great points to consider prior to choosing an email marketing service. As you’ve mentioned, each email marketing service has its pros and cons. And if you are looking to build your email list you have to know these.
I use GetResponse because it meets all of my desires. It has a lot of helpful features, but it’s not that cheap. So, if you are a newbie and have a small budget each month you might want to go with a cheaper service or free service, but always think about what exactly you will need to achieve your email marketing goals and go from there.
Thank you for sharing these tips! I’ve enjoyed today’s podcast episode! 🙂
Best regards! 😀