Regardless of the hesitation we sometimes have about learning new things, there are many times when it’s exciting, or at least necessary to take the plunge. But what do you do when you don’t even know where to begin?
Avery Swartz is the founder of Camptech.ca, a technology training center in Toronto, CA.
But even if you don’t live in Toronto, you can learn a thing or two from Avery about, well… learning.
She’s here to point us in the right direction when learning new technologies, because sometimes you just don’t know what you don’t know.
In this 23-minute episode Avery and I discuss:
- The most important trait to being a truly great technology teacher
- The most important trait to being a truly great technology student
- The importance (and definition) of web accessibility
- Practical tech skills to start learning now
- Avery’s favorite online resources for learning
The Show Notes
If you’re enjoying the show would love for you to leave us your a rating and review on iTunes. If you have a question you want answered on the show, give me a shoutout on Twitter @vsellis and use the hashtag #asktechtrans.