Trying to convey a non-profit message on YouTube can seem like a difficult task. In this episode, we address the key elements non-profits need to take into consideration.
Don’t rely on a “tear jerker” to get your message across.
Our guest Tim Schmoyer created over 3,000 videos, amassed millions of views, hundreds of thousands of subscribers, worked with some of the country’s top Fortune 100 brands, and was one of the first people to be invited by YouTube to became officially certified in “Audience Growth.”
In this 15-minute episode, Tim Schmoyer and I discuss:
- Marketing a non-profit on YouTube
- Content creation
- Crafting the right message
- How people benefit from your non-profit
- Video marketing for non-profits
- Video strategy for non-profits
Listen to TubeTalk below ...