In this episode we get down and dirty on how companies and brands can connect with their target audiences.
Addressing the reasons why your business isn’t doing as well as you’d like can be a daunting task. However, there are ways of getting your brand and name out there with different avenues of approach.
Peter Hollens is an American singer/songwriter, producer, and entrepreneur. He has been involved in a cappella music since 1999, when he and Leo da Silva founded the University of Oregon’s a cappella group, On The Rocks. They were the first official collegiate a cappella group in Oregon. He regularly releases new music videos to his YouTube channel.
In this 16-minute episode, Peter Hollens and I discuss:
- How to connect with your audience
- Crafting an effective CTA
- Interacting with your audience
- Replying to your audience
- Addressing the suggestions of your audience
- Staying engaged with YouTube trends
Listen to TubeTalk below ...