Despite some challenges surrounding her launch, Pamela’s book has been released into the wild and has garnered positive reviews. What’s next?
Pamela and Jeff convene one last time to look back on where Zero to Book started and discuss the launch and long-term plans for Pamela’s new book on content marketing.
They share insights about how to give your book a long and profitable life. And they discuss why the best marketing tool has been Pamela’s book itself (and how you can use your book’s content during a book launch).
In this final episode Jeff Goins and Pamela Wilson discuss:
- Why “Done is better than perfect” is a good mantra for self-publishers
- How working ahead impacted Pamela’s book launch
- Jeff’s theory of what resistance means to any work
- Exciting news about Pamela’s plans going forward — a new book! Courses! And more …
The Show Notes
- It’s here! Order Pamela’s book from your favorite bookseller: Master Content Marketing Order Page.
- Pamela Wilson’s Author Page on Amazon.
- Master These 7 Essential Elements for Winning Content [Infographic]
- How to Write a Winning First Sentence
- Warning: Are You Suffocating Your Blog by Needlessly Neglecting Newbies?
- How to Use Images to Enhance Your Content and Social Media
- A New Book to Make Content Marketing Easier
- The Brilliant Strategy and Backstory Behind Zero to Book
- Leave a rating for Zero to Book: Zero to Book on iTunes