Your brand isn’t what you say it is … it’s what your customers and clients say it is. That doesn’t mean you can’t influence the space you occupy in the minds of your intended audience, as long as you understand the role you’re playing.
Beyond your logo, and your site design, and your copy, your brand is how the right people perceive the value and assistance you provide for the journey they’re going on. In short, branding is the culmination of everything you say and do as perceived by them.
Today, Kathleen Shannon of Braid Creative & Consulting joins me to geek out about the art of branding. Braid specializes in branding & business visioning for creative entrepreneurs, so tune in for some actionable advice on building the right brand for you.
In this episode Kathleen Shannon and I discuss:
- The origin of the term branding (and why your logo isn’t your brand)
- Why you only have to be a step ahead of your audience
- Why positioning is a promise that you have to then live
- How empathy helps you position your brand correctly
- Finding the authentic intersection between you and your audience
Listen to 7-Figure Small with Brian Clark below ...