It sounds fantastic, doesn’t it? All you need are your words and a laptop as your means of production when it comes to this digital business.
There’s no doubt that self-published ebooks can be lucrative. The thing you may not realize, however, is that as a digital intellectual property business, it can be quite sophisticated and creative beyond the writing.
Today we’re chatting with Joanna Penn, who is a successful non-fiction author, a successful fiction author, and an educator to other aspiring writers.
And make no mistake — Joanna is first and foremost an entrepreneur who can write (which means no publisher is required or desired).
Tune in to hear:
- Why creativity and business are not mutually exclusive
- How books contain IP rights that generate multiple streams of income
- The massive global sales potential for entrepreneurial authors
- How streaming audio and global print-on-demand factor in your business
- What content marketing means for aspiring authors
Listen to 7-Figure Small with Brian Clark below ...