Prolific, international bestselling authorpreneur, Mark Dawson, dropped by to talk about self-publishing versus traditional publishing, and the productivity hacks that have helped him publish over 23 books.
Mr. Dawson’s multiple thriller series, and self-publishing savvy, have helped him to build a vast, hungry audience of readers and unparalleled levels of success.
In addition to international bestsellers, and stellar ratings from fans, Mark has become an indie author advocate and online marketing authority for writers.
Join us for this two-part interview. If you missed the first half, you can find it here.
In Part Two of the file, Mark Dawson and I discuss:
- How an 80s TV Show Can Inspire Your Writing
- Why Great Writers Have to Understand Story First
- How to Write Page-Turning Fiction
- Why You Should Leave Out the Parts that Readers Skip
- Best Practices for New Writers
Listen to The Writer Files: Writing, Productivity, Creativity, and Neuroscience below ...