Prolific international bestselling thriller author and self-publishing advocate, Mark Dawson, dropped by the show back in early 2016 to talk with me about self-publishing versus traditional publishing, and the productivity hacks that have helped him publish over 30 books.
Mr. Dawson’s multiple thriller series, self-publishing savvy, and an impressive email list of over 100,000 subscribers, have all helped him to build a large audience of loyal readers and unparalleled success.
In addition to international bestsellers, and stellar ratings from fans, Mark has become an indie author advocate and online marketing authority for writers.
Join us for this archival two-part interview.
If you’re a fan of The Writer Files, please click subscribe to automatically see new interviews.
In Part One of the file Mark Dawson and I discussed:
- The challenges and rewards of the writer’s life
- Why if your process isn’t broken … you don’t need to fix it
- How to write (and publish) one million words in one year
- And what the bestselling author does to unwind
Listen to The Writer Files: Writing, Productivity, Creativity, and Neuroscience below ...
The Show Notes
- Writers: Boost your credentials and visibility as a content marketer by becoming Copyblogger Certified. Learn more about the program here.
- How Bestselling Self-Published Author Mark Dawson Writes: Part Two
- Amazon Pays $450,000 A Year To This Self-Published Writer
- Kelton Reid on Twitter