This week audiobook publisher, award-winning podcast producer, and internationally acclaimed speaker, Tina Dietz, took a timeout to chat with me about her passion for helping authors grow their audiences, why you should produce an audiobook, and the bright future of audio content.
Tina is an entrepreneur and content marketing expert who has been featured on ABC, Inc.com, Huffington Post, and Forbes (to name a few), and her company, StartSomething Creative Business Solutions, helps authors and entrepreneurs expand their audiences with audio content.
She is an award-winning podcaster and an expert in leveraging and repurposing content, and her company specializes deeply in audiobook production and publishing for one simple reason …
It’s “… the fastest growing, in-demand segment of the book publishing industry,” and the barrier to entry is dropping rapidly.
Tina and her cohorts love to help authors expand their audiences, income, influence, and opportunities.
If you’re a fan of The Writer Files, please click subscribe to automatically see new interviews.
In Part One of this file Tina Dietz and I talk about:
- The Renaissance of audiobooks, the fastest growing format in publishing
- When authors should start thinking about audiobook production
- The importance of reading your book out loud for editing
- Tina’s twisty journey from voice acting to helping authors’ tell their own stories with audio
- Why audiobooks are more popular than ever
- And who can benefit the most from publishing an audiobook today
Listen to The Writer Files: Writing, Productivity, Creativity, and Neuroscience below ...
The Show Notes
- The Bright Future of Audiobooks with Tina Dietz: Part Two
- StartSomething Creative Business Solutions – StartSomethingPositive.com
- StartSomething Creative Business Solutions on Facebook
- The Messengers: A Podcast Documentary
- Tina’s Blog & Free Resources (incl. Secrets of the
3 Billion Dollar Audiobook World)
- Tina Dietz on LinkedIn
- Kelton Reid on Twitter