Social media expert, Amy Porterfield returns to the show this week as she chats with Chris about getting started with and developing paid advertisements for Facebook.
Your email list is where your true gold resides. Joining us to talk about how to grow that list through paid advertising like Facebook is the queen of social media herself, Ms. Amy Porterfield.
Amy is my good friend and a true expert on the subject of paid list building, especially through the use of Facebook ads.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM Amy and I talk about the best way to get started with Facebook ads, the components of your ad and whether or not you should be running your own ads.
This show is so chock full of knowledge I highly recommend you get a pen and paper or your Evernote handy to take notes while you listen!
In this 40 minute episode Amy Porterfield and I discuss:
- How much time does Amy spend on Facebook every day and where does she invest it?
- What is the best way to use Facebook ads?
- What are the 3 most important pieces of your Facebook ad?
- How much should you pay for a lead, according to Amy?
- What does she spend on Facebook ads on an average day?
- Much, much more!
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Do you have a link to Amy’s $97 Facebook ads course?