Entrepreneurship can be a pretty lonely place, which can lead to a lower drive to succeed. On this episode, Chris shares why he believes in mastermind events and communities so strongly, what you can expect to get out of attending an event, and how it helps entrepreneurial loneliness
Being an entrepreneur can be a lonely experience; in my 13 years on this journey I’ve had that feeling more than a few times! If you’ve felt lonely or isolated you aren’t alone, it’s something all of us go through.
There is one thing I have found is the most effective cure: masterminds. Whether it’s attending an event like the one I’m hosting in London on May 7th of this year, or joining a community like my Youpreneur group, a mastermind is a surefire fix for entrepreneurial loneliness.
On today’s episode I share why I believe in mastermind events and communities so strongly, what you can expect to get out of attending an event or joining a group and much more! Listen in, soak it up and then create your own or join a mastermind.
In this 10-minute episode, I discuss:
- Why co-working spaces aren’t a long-term solution.
- What will you get out of attending my event in London?
- Why do you need a mastermind session or mastermind group for your business?
- When is the best time to join a mastermind community or attend an event?
- Why I love mastermind events and believe in them.
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...