More and more online content creators are producing behind-closed-doors experiences for their audiences. To talk about this, Jerod Morris of Rainmaker Digital discusses the logged-in experience and what it’s like to truly create a community behind closed doors.
Creating a membership site has been a hot topic for some time now, but there’s still debate about the merits of a logged in experience versus a private Facebook group.
And I could think of no better person to weigh in on the topic than Jerod Morris, VP of Marketing for Rainmaker Digital.
Jerod and I met a few months ago and I’m delighted he joined us for this show. In my mind he is the foremost expert on building a community behind closed doors and he reveals his secrets here.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM Jerod and I talk about the importance of crafting your own email copy, how to set up a membership site so and create raving fans in the membership community, and whether this logged in user experience is just a fad or is here to stay.
In this 40 minute episode Jerod Morris and I discuss:
- What is adaptive content?
- Who are your most committed people, and how do you know?
- What are the major differences of running a paid vs a free logged in experience?
- Are membership sites a fad or a trend that will last?
- As humans we are hard-wired for what? Jerod answers.