Kim Garst of Social Boom joins the show to talk with Chris about live video such as Periscope, Blab and Facebook Live. She also discusses social media and how to utilize both in an overall social media plan and strategy.
In case you haven’t noticed live video streaming is all the rage right now in social media, and for good reason! Live video is a fast way to connect with your audience and build a relationship quickly.
For my money there’s no one better at this than Kim Garst of Boom Social. Kim has been an online entrepreneur for nearly 25 years, and today she is one of the best live video experts out there. On this edition of Youpreneur FM she shares why this medium is so powerful, her content strategy for Periscope and Facebook Live and the story of how she created $13k in sales on Periscope in 12 minutes!
I know you’re going to want to hear that so put your listening ears on and tune in to episode 162 of Youpreneur FM with me and Kim Garst.
In this 39-minute episode Kim Garst and I discuss:
- Why getting results for people quickly is so important.
- What social media platform builds relationships faster than the others?
- The question to ask yourself before Tweeting, live streaming or posting.
- Where do I get the inspiration for my Scopes, and where does Kim?
- What are the weirdest things we have seen on live video?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...
Leave a Reply