You only have so much energy; where are you choosing to spend it?
Take a fun self-assessment. Plus, you’ll learn why physical notebooks with lined paper are the best tools for keeping you grounded and productive.
In this 21-minute episode, I discuss:
- The benefits of self-assessment
- What “talking” and “doing” look like in your life when you have business goals in mind
- How to take steps that move you closer to your business goals
Listen to Editor-in-Chief below ...
The Show Notes
- Further.net: We Have the Meats! (And the Cancer)
- Pick the Brain: 7 Surprising Brain Hacks to Build Enormous Confidence
- Study: When intentions go public: does social reality widen the intention-behavior gap?
- StudioPress Premium WordPress Themes
- Rainmaker Platform: The Complete Website Solution for Smarter Digital Marketing and Sales
- Digital Commerce Institute: Discover Smarter Ways to Create and Sell Profitable Digital Products and Services
- How to Draft 7 Pieces of Content that Help Build Your Audience