In this episode, Chris shares some home truths on why he put a membership site together, the lessons he’s learned along the way and why entrepreneurs may want to consider launching a membership site.
What is the holy grail of online business? It is membership sites; today we’re talking about the 5 reasons I built my own and why I recommend you do the same.
Over the last few years I’ve been doing one mastermind events in cities where I’ve been speaking, and there were two things I noticed during all of these events. The first is that everyone walks away with at least one nugget from another attendee, and the second is getting people together created a space for support and accountability.
Seeing the opportunity to do this on a bigger scale I recently launched the Youpreneur membership site and community. I learned many lessons during the launch and I share them on this episode of Youpreneur FM!
In this 14 minute episode I discuss:
- Why you should validate your purpose with a membership site.
- How do membership sites impact change?
- What cures entrepreneurial loneliness?
- The power of daily communication and interaction with membership sites.
- Why creating and launching a membership site was more work than I expected.
- Much, much more!