Jerod Morris sits down with Harry Duran of Podcast Junkies to discuss how he runs five regular podcasts, his struggles with creating content, and how he stays committed to his audience.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
In this 84-minute episode, Harry and Jerod discuss:
- The difference between authenticity and transparency
- How every podcaster has felt uninspired to record their show
- Podcast Movement
- How Jerod creates/organizes his shows
- Finding the time to host 5 different podcasts
- Podcasting and Copyblogger
- Practice, practice, practice
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Elsewhere below ...