Brian Clark and host Nick Loper dive into the details of monetizing a blog, what it’s like to start a blog today, and what it means to be unemployable.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
In this 32-minute episode, Brian and Nick discuss:
- How one of the most popular blogs in the world got started
- The ways in which bloggers starting today have it easier (and the way they have it harder)
- Brian’s monetization model that went counter to the “wisdom of the day”
- His best practices for writing sales copy that converts in any niche
- How he finds problems to solve using “the world’s best free market research tool”
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Elsewhere below ...