My guest today is an author, professional speaker, branding expert, teacher at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, and an entrepreneur.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
She consults and speaks for a diverse range of clients, including Google, the World Bank, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, and many more.
She is a frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, TIME, Entrepreneur, and the World Economic Forum blog. She is also author of Inc. Magazine’s #1 Leadership book of 2015, Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 41-minute episode Dorie Clark and I discuss:
- How to reinvent your personal brand
- Finding the right connections (and growing your relationships)
- Deciding what you are willing to be bad at
- Self-awareness, knowing your weaknesses
- Why more people consume than produce (and how to change this for yourself)
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...