Change … not the kind rattling around in your pocket.
We’re talking about the kind of change that keeps you up at night. The kind that makes you wonder why, for all your marketing efforts, not enough folks are finding and doing business with you.
What can you, the small business owner, do about it?
For starters, start thinking like a media company, because that’s the first step to reaping the huge rewards that come from content marketing. And it can work for any small business.
Yes, even yours.
In this episode Brian and I discuss:
- How to construct a solid small business online content strategy
- Why a laser-focus always beats mass marketing
- The single word that can bring endless paying customers to your doorstep
- Why the Local – Mobile – Social mantra will change your business
- What Brian would do if he were starting a service business from scratch today
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 51.4 MB | 42:43
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.