LinkedIn may well be the most overlooked and underrated social network. There are a lot of great ways to get more out of the network than most people realize … and we’re here to help you find out how.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Sean Jackson is the CFO of Rainmaker Digital and host of The Missing Link, a podcast on the Rainmaker FM Network that is all about LinkedIn today.
Sean absolutely unloads actionable ideas and the inside scoop in this episode on getting more from LinkedIn. After you hear this, you’re going to want to start spending a lot more time over there.
In this 31-minute episode Sean and I discuss:
- LinkedIn’s reach & engagement compared to other social networks
- The types of content that do the best on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn analytics
- Using content to build connections
- How to publish on LinkedIn without digital sharecropping and how to do it right
- The reality of mobile first
- The easiest way to get people to take the action you want on your site
- Sean’s top LinkedIn tips
Listen to Technology Translated below ...
The Show Notes
- The Missing Link
- Sean on LinkedIn – Tell him I sent you if you want to connect
- Scott on LinkedIn – Tell me you heard this show
- LinkedIn Pulse
If you’re enjoying the show would love for you to leave us a rating and review on iTunes. If you have a question you want answered on the show, give me a shoutout on Twitter @vsellis and use the hashtag #asktechtrans.