Brian Clark, founder and CEO of Rainmaker Digital, joins the show to talk about what it takes to be a digital entrepreneur and what that means for brand building business owners.
This episode is brought to you by StudioPress Sites.
Digital entrepreneurship, like anything in the Digital Age, is changing moment by moment. A man who has his finger on the pulse of those changes is our guest for today’s episode, Brian Clark.
You may know Brian as the CEO and founder of Rainmaker Digital (formerly Copyblogger Media). He is a thought leader in the world of content creation and digital commerce who has built multiple successful companies; in fact, he generated eight figures online in 2015! Brian is a wealth of wisdom and knowledge, and he’s here to share it.
On today’s episode we talk about what he sees as the future of digital commerce, how you as a Youpreneur can tap into that future for greater growth and business satisfaction plus what it takes to build a real digital business in today’s landscape.
In this 41 minute episode Brian Clark and I discuss:
- Why did Brian change the company name to Rainmaker Digital in 2015?
- Is he still an online educator at his core?
- Where does he see podcasting playing a role in business growth?
- Live events: what are they doing for 2016 and how it is different.
- How much was the domain name for Digital Commerce Institute?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...