“Get behind the wheel; stay in front of the storm …”
How can you optimize your chances of a more positive outcome in any situation?
In this 18-minute episode, I discuss:
- Why decisions shape your identity
- What a woman jogging on the sidewalk with a stroller has to do with the choices you make that influence your life
- Why making intentional choices gives you more power than attempting to control
The Show Notes
- The Difference Between Responsibility and Control
- Does an Editor-in-Chief Have to Be a Control Freak?
- The Philosophical Functionality of the Tattoo: A Philosophy of Art
- How to Overcome Heartbreak Without Projectile Vomiting: A Guide for Cynical Hopeless Romantics
- Burn Rubber – Simon Joyner
- Burn Rubber – Bright Eyes