Jerod Morris sits down with Harry Duran of Podcast Junkies to discuss how he runs five regular podcasts, his struggles with creating content, and how he stays committed to his audience.
In this 84-minute episode, Harry and Jerod discuss:
- The difference between authenticity and transparency
- How every podcaster has felt uninspired to record their show
- Podcast Movement
- How Jerod creates/organizes his shows
- Finding the time to host 5 different podcasts
- Podcasting and Copyblogger
- Practice, practice, practice
Listen to Rainmaker.FM Elsewhere below ...
Jerod Morris on Podcast JunkiesCaroline Early
There was so much good information covered. Jerod is really easy to talk to and is a source of podcasting gold! Easily one of my favorites.