My guest today is a Master of Neuro-linguistic Programming, an executive coach, keynote speaker, and an entrepreneur.
She is the founder of the I Am Woman project and the founder and editor-in-chief of I Am Woman magazine.
She is passionate about inspiring individuals, leaders, and businesses to transform, build and create powerful, effecting and lasting change both within themselves and their organizations.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 38-minute episode Catherine Plano and I discuss:
- Being willing to change your perception of the world to unlock your full potential
- Utilizing the three parts of the brain in order to break unconscious habits and make lasting change
- The importance of being present and practicing mindfulness as an entrepreneur
- The initial struggle of leveraging your time and delegating tasks
- The power of sharing and collaborating on ideas and learning from their failure