My guest today started building websites for real estate companies at 22. He initially started doing this from his parents toy closet, after he was scammed out of $12,000 for a sham online business.
Starting over again with almost nothing, he asked countless questions and passionately learned about his client’s problems and, as a result, his business grew rapidly.
Now he wants to help people like you and me.
He describes himself as the ‘Head Honcho’ of The Foundation, a 6-month online mentoring program through which entrepreneurs learn about starting and scaling software companies.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 50-minute episode Dane Maxwell and I discuss:
- Why you cannot be anyone you want to be
- Taking consistent action and allowing a business to emerge
- Your business is never about you, it’s about what service you can be to others
- The power of consistent, committed, daily action
- How to work and focus on your state of being