My guest today is an author, professional speaker, branding expert, teacher at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, and an entrepreneur.
She consults and speaks for a diverse range of clients, including Google, the World Bank, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, and many more.
She is a frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, TIME, Entrepreneur, and the World Economic Forum blog. She is also author of Inc. Magazine’s #1 Leadership book of 2015, Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 41-minute episode Dorie Clark and I discuss:
- How to reinvent your personal brand
- Finding the right connections (and growing your relationships)
- Deciding what you are willing to be bad at
- Self-awareness, knowing your weaknesses
- Why more people consume than produce (and how to change this for yourself)
Listen to Hack the Entrepreneur below ...
Leave a Reply