My guest today is a serial entrepreneur and the Founder and CEO of Headsets.com, which has over 943,722 customers.
My guest started Headsets.com in 1997 when he couldn’t find a supplier with a good selection of headsets, fast shipping, or good product support. He says he is fanatic about giving customer love; so much so that every package the company ships includes a Tootsie Roll.
He is also the Founder of ReserveDinners.com, a not-for-profit organization, which offers a dining with celebrities experience, and aims to raise money for the honoured celebrity guests favourite cause.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 32-minute episode Mike Faith and I discuss:
- The true value of having a powerful desire to succeed
- Learning when the business you have is a lifetime business
- Why you should constantly be reading books and learning
- Mastering the art of delegation
- Assigning the right person to the right project