The godfather of content marketing, Joe Pulizzi joins the show to discuss how to best use the power of content to successfully grow your business – and why he wears an orange suit!
Is content still king? There may be many opinions about the answer to that question but the definitive source is here to weigh in: Mr. Joe Pulizzi of Content Marketing Institute.
Aptly nicknamed the godfather of content, Joe joins us to discuss how to best use the power of content to successfully grow your business – and why he wears an orange suit!
On this episode of Youpreneur FM Joe and I talk at length about the six steps he discovered multi-millionaire entrepreneurs have taken to achieve their success, the catalyst for his latest book Content Inc. and much more. Joe brings his A-game to this show so sit back and take in the knowledge bombs he drops!
In this 44 minute episode Joe Pulizzi and I discuss:
- What comes first: audience or product?
- What is the primary profit mindset?
- Why email is still the king of building an audience.
- Why you should listen twice as much as you speak.
- What is his take on Meerkat, Blab, Periscope and Facebook Mentions?
Listen to Youpreneur with Chris Ducker below ...