The 5 steps to a strong B2B podcast, and more content and business thoughts with Relationary Marketing’s Clark Buckner
You know we love podcasting at Rainmaker Digital!
And we especially love podcasting as a content marketing strategy for business. In this episode, I chat with Clark Buckner, B2B podcaster and content strategist.
In this 25-minute episode, I talk with Clark about:
- The 5 steps he follows when he’s planning out content strategy for a B2B podcast
- Designing your content up front to align with business and marketing goals
- The magical power of well-defined workflows
- Clark’s favorite strategy for recruiting and incubating new talent
- The two strategies you need when working with millennials
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
Strategies for B2B Podcasting, with Clark BucknerSonia Simone
The Show Notes
- You can catch up with what Clark Buckner is up to over at ClarkBuck.com
- You can also check out the Facebook page for Relationary Marketing
- Learn more about the Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Want lots more on professional podcasting? Be sure to check out The Showrunner
- Clark’s on Twitter at @clarkbuckner
- Ask me a question or follow me on Twitter @soniasimone!
Leave a Reply