You know we love podcasting at Rainmaker Digital! And we especially love podcasting as a content marketing strategy for business.
This week, Sonia Simone chats with Clark Buckner about B2B podcasting and content strategy on Copyblogger FM. This is an episode you won’t want to miss.
Tune in to hear the five steps Clark follows when he’s planning out content strategy for a B2B podcast. They also discuss the reasons you should design your content to align with business and marketing goals. Plus: the magical power of well-defined workflows and Clark’s favorite strategy for recruiting and incubating new talent.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe to Copyblogger FM!
The Show Notes
- You can catch up with what Clark Buckner is up to over at ClarkBuck.com
- You can also check out the Facebook page for Relationary Marketing
- Learn more about the Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Want lots more on professional podcasting? Be sure to check out The Showrunner
- Clark’s on Twitter at @clarkbuckner
- Ask Sonia a question or follow her on Twitter @soniasimone!