Darrell had the opportunity to interview guest Ed Gandia — from High-Income Business Writing — on what it takes to go pro as a freelancer.
In this conversation, Ed talks about the power of copywriting, clear goals, pain points and strategies for freelancers, and why he created a coaching business to “help writers … earn more in less time doing work they love for better clients.”
In this episode, Darrell and Ed talked about:
- How Ed transitioned to a full-time freelance copywriter (with no writing background)
- The moment he narrowed down to his target market and the rapid change that followed
- What your prospects really want to know about you
- Short-term vs long-term mindset, and building a freelance career that you love
- Why “hope” is not a professional strategy
- Proven strategies for building recurring income and clients
- Why luck is a myth, and why you should never trade your time for money
- And much more …
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
Leave a Reply