Darrell interviews Brennan Dunn, the founder of the popular online course Double Your Freelancing Rate, and the software RightMessage.
In this conversation, Brennan talks about how we naturally use segmentation and personalization in our everyday lives, and how we can use simple tools to create a better connection and build trust with our audience.
In this episode, Darrell and Brennan talked about:
- How Brennan got his start as an online entrepreneur
- Why you may not be doing as much segmentation and personalization as you need to be
- How vertical and horizontal tweaks to your funnel can help you build a better relationship with your list
- Why RightMessage is like MadLibs for your email marketing
- The staggering difference personalized content can make for your brand
- Tips and tricks on how and where to get started
- Why personalization is so much more than email
- And more …
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Show Notes
- Follow Brennan On Twitter
- Read Brennan’s Blog
- Take Brennan’s Courses at Double Your Freelancing
- Sign-up for Right Message
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Tags To Segment
Other Tools We Talked About:
Leave a Reply