Selling is a skill, not an innate talent. But that doesn’t mean it’s always comfortable to learn.
Too many content creators have amazing audiences and a wonderful product or service — but they fall apart at the “last mile” of selling to their customers or clients.
In this 19-minute episode, I talk about:
- Why starting with a product idea first can be an expensive mistake
- Why people don’t buy, even if they love you
- Why nothing “sells itself”
- How to find out what’s keeping people from moving forward with a sale
- Why you don’t need to be an “amazing” salesperson to do this
Listen to Copyblogger FM below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- We have a new resource coming to teach effective selling! Here’s where you can learn more about it
- If you like text, here’s a text version of this episode: What Effective Selling Looks Like
- Feel free to say hi or ask a question over on LinkedIn @soniasimone — or I always enjoy hearing from you right here in the comments 🙂