Being able to visualize a specific and vivid “who” is one of the most important things you’ll ever figure out in your marketing or your business.
Digital marketing always offers fun and shiny new tools to tempt us — but it’s wise to keep your eye on the fundamentals. And there’s nothing more fundamental to your message than your “Who” — the human being you’re trying to reach.
In this 16-minute episode, I talk about:
- Why getting your “Who” down is especially critical for small businesses
- What’s behind the “spooky” way that the right people will start to gravitate toward your business
- The backhanded compliment that gave Copyblogger an identity we embraced
- The steps to figure out your “Who” (it takes about 20 minutes and it’s a lot of fun)
- The two biggest questions I get about this … and why they both have the same answer
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why more than 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — swing by StudioPress.com for all the details.
- Brian Clark’s post on How to Attract Your Ideal Customer with Perfectly Positioned Content
- A post I wrote some years ago about The “Spooky” Secret to Designing Your Perfect Business
- Another old post of mine about a specific process to find your ideal customer
- I’m always happy to see your questions or thoughts on Twitter @soniasimone — or right here in the comments!
Leave a Reply