In this episode, Brian Clark and Darrell Vesterfelt talk about the past, present, and future of online education.
Brian shares about his most recent product and launch, and he and Darrell compare notes on how things have changed over the years.
In this episode, Brian and Darrell talked about:
- What inspired Brian to launch a new product (unrelated to Copyblogger)
- How technology is helping solo founders and small teams scale with less resources
- Why Brian opened an exclusive community prior to the launch of his new coaching program
- The evolution of online education, it’s perception, and positioning
- How to build a real business around online courses
- And why succeeding in online business is about iteration and nailing product to audience fit
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Past, Present, and Future of Online LearningDarrell Vesterfelt
Leave a Reply