Productivity coach Charlie Gilkey talks about going from ideas to completed projects — and how to take a more balanced approach to getting it all done.
We all have amazing ideas for projects. What we don’t all have is amazing finished projects. Charlie Gilkey is on a mission to help you out with that.
In this 30-minute episode, Charlie and Sonia talked about:
- What Charlie sees as the missing piece of most productivity advice
- What to do if you feel like you’re one of those people who’s “doomed” to procrastinate
- Why our current environment makes it so tricky to ship our important work
- Addressing real obstacles that can stand in the way of getting stuff done
- Why Charlie didn’t finish his PhD … and why that’s ok with him
Listen to Copyblogger FM: Content Marketing, Copywriting, Freelance Writing, and Social Media Marketing below ...
The Show Notes
Charlie’s book Start Finishing publishes September 24, 2019.
- You can learn more about Charlie (and order Start Finishing) at his site, Productive Flourishing
- For more reading, you can check out Charlie Gilkey’s posts on Copyblogger
I focus on thinking before I start a project and I double check it when completed. Mistakes will hurt you big time.
Chris Owner CEL Financial Services
IRS Registered Tax Preparer
Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer